MY LITTLE SPACE

miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008

My best friend


My best friend gris and I are diffrents in some kinds of things, but are more in common. we have a friendship since we were childrens and we fight all the time, but now we´re together almost all the day.

There is a diffrence between Gris and me she gets angry very easy and me too, but I´m more peacefull, we get along althougth this diffrence but I put up with because is my best friend.
Gsis and I, spent the most all the time together, in fact we went to villahermosa and chiapas with other friendsand we enjoy exploring new places, we visit palenque Chiapas and Agua azul waterfalls, it was an amaizing experience.

Gris is a person very special for me eventhough we get angry very often, but we had a preatty friendship.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio