MY LITTLE SPACE

martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008

TUNING OUT THE TV

What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of the family’s decision?

I think there are good advantages some of them are that they can spend more time with their family, and of course they have more for doings things, and the disadvantages are for the children because they miss the cartoons and their favorite programs.

Have you ever gone without TV for a while? Sometimes most of the Sundays I don’t watch television because my family and I are used to go to the church and them we go out, to have a dinner.

How did it affect you? It doesn’t affect me so much because is just one day, but sometimes I miss to watch La Academia.

Do you think you could live without TV? Of course, I think it’s no necessary to watch television to survive; we can do a lot of thing like read books and spend time with family.

How would your life be different? Well I think most of us are used to watch television, but as I said we can do a lot else things. Maybe I little different because we wouldn’t know what to say when my friends talk about that happens I television.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio